HAPPIER


HAPPIER

"Ain't nobody hurt you like i hurt you.."
"But ain't nobody love you like i do.."


"And until then I'll smile to hide the truth.."
"But I know I was happier with you.."



"Sat in the corner of the room.."
"Everything's reminding me of you.."
"............................................"

"You're happier, aren't you?"

"But I guess you look happier, you do.."


Selepas umur yang udah nambah bulan ini, aku pengen sharing sedikit..
Soal beberapa pelajaran hidup yang Tuhan ijinin aku alami di tahun-tahun belakangan..

Kamu nggak harus ngerti dan berprasangka jelek waktu baca ini, cukup nikmati sebagai karya abstrak yang bisa dibaca diwaktu senggang..Ok?

Awalnya aku sempet bingung, loh Tuhan..Kenapa sih perasaan kayak gini harus ada..
Nanti kalau aku gini, aku nyakitin, kalau aku gitu, aku bohongin perasaan sendiri..
What should i do, Lord? Pertanyaan yang aku rasa waktu itu nggak ada jawabannya..

Sampe akhirnya aku jatuh bangun di perasaan sendiri yang harusnya aku bisa kontrol waktu itu..
Ya, cuma masalah waktu..
Waktu dimana aku bisa mikir lebih rasional..
Waktu dimana aku lebih bisa menghargai sesuatu..
Waktu dimana aku nggak akan menyesali semua perbuataku sekarang..
Waktu itu emang ada, tapi itu datengnya di masa semua udah harus jalan kedepan..

Pengalaman, memori itu nggak akan hilang..
Sebenernya rasa itu juga nggak hilang, tapi mungkin akan lebih baik ketika perasaan itu jatuh ke orang yang lebih tepat..
Bukan masalah pantes atau nggak, bukan juga soal mana yang lebih berjuang..

Mungkin aku jahat, karna cuma punya satu hati yang cuma bisa bertahan buat satu orang..
I just wanna say thank you..
Thank you for make me smile every single time..
Thank you for make me feel that i'm the most important person to you..
Thank you for being a man who never let me sleep in mad..
Thank you for the time..all of your time is so priceless to me..

Now, i'm out..
My heart, my mind..is totally working hard to walk away from you..
I mean, walk away from all those memories..
I'll keep them in the deepest heart of mine..
But, i'll not let them to control my feelings anymore..

Look, I'm happy now..i hope you too..
I've the right man in my side..
The man who teach me to love God first before i love him..
The man who holds my hands for every moments in my life..
The man who forgive all my mistake and still hug me tight..
The man who i love the most for now and forever.. :)

Once again, thank you for making me feel happier in your time..
But like people said, this is not our journey anymore..
Now we've to spend our time with someone who really cares about us..

I pray, soon u'll get another person who loves God more than she loves you.. 

See you when i see you..


Warmest Love,
NIF.









Komentar

Postingan Populer